what is it Conditions for disbursing social security benefits for men and women The new, after the Social Insurance Institution announced a number of updates to the system for disbursing social insurance benefits for both men and women. In the lines of this article, the reference website will discuss the steps for disbursing social security benefits for men and women, and the conditions that must be met by applicants, along with all other relevant important information.
General Organization for Social Insurance
Social insurance is one of the most important governmental institutions in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. It was established by a royal decree in 1389 AH corresponding to 1969 AD with the aim of providing support services and insurance services in the public and private sectors, retirees and other eligible groups and obtaining certain amounts in accordance with the conditions set by the institution via its website. Every month, the institution deducts part of the worker’s salary in the Kingdom to pay it in social insurance. It also allowed workers in different sectors to participate through its official website. This comes in an effort to reach a system of complete inclusion with regard to the work of the Social Insurance Institution.
Social security benefits for men and women
The General Organization for Social Insurance provides the ability to know the steps and conditions for disbursing financial dues through the website or Tameenati application. In her efforts to preserve the rights of female contributors, she indicated that she should not be drawn into gossip and rumors about not paying women’s insurance dues, as the dues are paid to men and women by the Ministry. Calling on the participating individuals, men and women, not to follow the unofficial ways and means in disbursing the dues in order to avoid legal accountability.
Conditions for disbursing social security benefits for men and women
The General Organization for Social Insurance has approved a number of conditions that must be met by the individual wishing to obtain his financial dues, the most prominent of which are the following:
- Not reaching the age of 60 to obtain insurance at once.
- Cessation of the profession.
- One year has passed since the date of cessation of work.
- Submit the necessary documents for insurance payment.
Steps for disbursing social security benefits for men and women
The steps for disbursing social security benefits for men and women are done by following the steps shown below:
- Entering the Social Security website “from here”.
- Log in by entering:
- user name.
- Verification code.
- You will receive a message on your mobile with the activation code.
- Enter the activation code.
- Press send.
- Click on annuities list, and choose Request Payment.
- Enter the IBAN number associated with the bank account.
- Verify the data, then press Next.
- Enter the required contact information, including:
- Mobile number.
- E-mail address.
- Read the terms, then click Agree.
- Press send.
- You will receive a message again with the transfer code.
- Enter the code in the space provided, then press Confirm.
- A message will appear on the screen stating that the request has been successful.
How to register for social insurance
The General Organization for Social Insurance allows electronic registration of insurances electronically, by following the following steps:
- Entering the Social Security website “from here”.
- Click on the login icon.
- Determine the type of subscriber from among:
- Governmental entity.
- Click on Register Now.
- Enter the required data, namely:
- Identification Number.
- Mobile number.
- confirm password.
- Verification code.
- Agree to the statement, then click Complete.
- Complete the required steps to complete the registration.
Social Security sign in
You can log in to the social security website, as follows:
- Entering the insurance website directly “from here”.
- Click the green login button.
- Type your username and password.
- Type the verification code that appears in the image in front of you.
- Click on the login icon.
Read also: Verification of insurance subscription by ID number
Inquiry about insurance dues by ID number
You can inquire about the insurance benefits at the General Organization for Social Insurance by ID number through the following:
- Entering the page to inquire about insurance entitlements “from here”.
- Specify the search by the national identity number.
- Enter the ID number and verification code.
- Click on Verify to see details.
Inquiry about the period of subscription to insurances
The social insurance contributor can inquire about his subscription period as shown below:
- Entering the official website of Social Insurance “from here”.
- sign in.
- Click on Express Verification.
- Click on job status.
- Write the civil registry code and verification code.
- Click on Verify.
- You will see all the details of your subscription.
Method of calculating insurance benefits from salary 1443
Insurance entitlements are calculated from the salary as follows:
Previous subscription period before 1/1/1422 AHThe average wage is calculated during the last two years of the entire subscription period × the previous subscription period ÷ 600), taking into account the addition of the percentages shown below, according to the following:
- If you support two people: 15% is added.
- If you support three family members: 20% will be added.
- If you support one person: 10% is added.
- Subsequent subscription period after 1/1/1422 AHThe average wage is calculated during the last two years of the entire contribution period x the subsequent contribution period ÷ 480), and the result of the two paragraphs is the pension due to the contributor.
Read alsoConditions for early retirement in social insurance 1443
early retirement pension
The retirement pension is a program that all citizens in the Kingdom are bound by, in which 9% of their monthly salary is due until this insurance is covered, while the company insures at a rate of 9% without deducting the amount from the employee’s salary, and the citizen is entitled to this pension upon retirement, death, or injury, and according to certain conditions described below.
Conditions for early retirement in social insurance 1443
The General Organization for Social Insurance stipulated some conditions for obtaining the social security pension:
- The retiree must be of Saudi nationality.
- To be residing within the territory of the Kingdom.
- The pensioner must be over 60 years old. And to have exceeded a period of 25 years in business.
- Availability of an actual subscription period of no less than (300) months and leaving the work subject to the system.
- To be among the categories that are unable to work.
- The pension shall not be a reason for retirement.
- The retiree must not have a commercial registry in his name or a commercial license.
- Obtaining approval from the employer in which the person wishing to obtain early retirement works.
- To be one of the low-income groups.
- Submit a request for lump-sum assistance, and attach all required documents.
Documents required for pension payment 1443
The following documents must be submitted to obtain the early retirement pension, and they are as follows:
- A copy of the national ID.
- A copy of the family book, if there are dependents in the joint judgment.
- Compensation operations model in cases of (retirement – non-occupational disability – one-time compensation).
- A copy of the national ID and a copy of the family book, if there are dependents
- Pledge not to return to work for early retirement cases
- The bank account number to which the applicant wishes to transfer the pension
- A copy of the agency in case of wanting to exchange it to the agent, provided that it is not more than three years old.
- Submit the annual declaration form on the dates specified by the institution.
When is the contributor entitled to an early pension?
After fulfilling all the conditions described above, submitting an application for eligibility for early retirement, and accepting the application, The pension shall be disbursed in the month following the date of submitting the exchange request, and the disbursement continues to the contributor as long as he continues not to work in any work subject to the insurance system, and in the event that he returns to practice any work that follows the insurance system, his pension will be suspended until the date he leaves practicing any of these activities activities or until the date of reaching the age of sixty, while still not wanting to participate again in the system.
How to calculate early retirement in social insurance 1443
The subscriber in the social insurance system can calculate early retirement through simple steps as follows:
- The employee’s last basic salary is multiplied by the length of service in the job in months, and the result is divided by 480.
- The calculation of the early retirement salary for a military employee is done by multiplying his last basic salary x his period of service in a month, and the result is divided by 420.
Read alsoHow do I know that I am registered in the insurance with the ID number?
Cases of disbursement of social insurance benefits
The General Organization for Social Insurance clarified the cases of disbursement of social insurance dues, the most prominent of which are the following:
- If the contributor suffers from any disease or disability that prevents him from completing the work.
- If the person engaged in dangerous work has spent twenty years or more.
- In the event of death and total disability.
- If a person leaves work due to a danger threatening his life, provided that he leaves work for a period of up to 10 years or more.
How to book an appointment for Social Security
We can book appointments to visit Social Security through the following steps, as it is not allowed to visit any of the insurance branches without pre-booking an appointment by the client:
- Go to the insurance website “from here” directly.
- Transfer to public services.
- Click on the book now icon.
- Choose to book an appointment to visit the institution’s branch.
- Write the full name.
- Select the identity type from the drop-down list.
- Enter the ID number.
- Enter the mobile number.
- Enter the e-mail address of the beneficiary.
- Choose the office, select the service.
- Select the date from the calendar.
- Determine the appropriate date for the visit.
- Enter the code, then click Verify.
- Complete the instructions to confirm the appointment.
The date of the descent of social insurance salaries 1443
The thirty-third article of the executive regulations of the social security system stipulates that pensions are due from the month following from the beginning of the month following the month in which the request for payment is submitted. Where the salaries of insurance benefits are always received on the first day of the new Gregorian month, and the date of the salary’s descent is delayed to Sunday if the first day of the month falls on Saturday, while the salary date is brought forward to Thursday if the beginning of the month falls on Friday.
My insurance application
The General Organization for Insurance in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia launched the Tamminati application, in order to enable citizens to use all the electronic services provided by the institution, including the following:
- Review job details.
- Pay tracking.
- View pension information details.
- Issuing and uploading a certificate of the amount of the pension.
- View profile data.
- Submit a report to technical support.
- Enter a new complaint.
- Review and follow up on a complaint.
- Update mobile number.
- Review the list of the institution’s branches and contact numbers.
You can download the Taminati application on your mobile phone through the following links:
- Download the Taminati application from the Google Store “from here”.
- Download my insurance application from the Apple Store “from here”.
How to communicate with the General Organization for Social Insurance
The General Organization for Social Insurance provides several methods of communication for inquiries and complaints, including:
- HeadquartersThe Insurance Headquarters is located on King Saud Street to the south of the Military Hospital in the city of Riyadh. The headquarters can be visited during official working hours from 08:00 in the morning until 04:00 in the evening.
free phoneYou can contact customer service through the toll-free number 8001243344.
- Telephone numberYou can contact us through the phone number +966118087777.
- Fax NumberYou can contact us by fax at +966112668900.
Social networking sites for the General Organization for Social Insurance
The institution also provides the service of communicating with its customer service through the official social networking sites, and they are as follows:
- General Organization for Social Insurance Facebook page: “From here.”
- The account of the General Organization for Social Insurance via the Twitter platform: “from here“.
- Page of the General Organization for Social Insurance via Linkedin: “From here”.
Read alsoSocial Security login link: gosi.gov
Social Security login link gosi.gov
The social insurance subscriber can go to the social security login page directly “from here” and enter the login data for the beneficiary, move to the electronic services and obtain the desired service.
With this, we bring you to the conclusion of our article Conditions for disbursing social security benefits for men and womenThrough it, we explained the steps for disbursing social insurance benefits for men and women, and moved to clarify the method of calculating insurance benefits from the salary, and we talked about the early retirement pension, its conditions, and the documents to be submitted when requesting an early pension, as we mentioned the cases of disbursing social insurance benefits, and we explained the methods of communication With the General Organization for Social Insurance, and we concluded our article with the social insurance login link, to obtain any of the existing services.