A prayer for the poor from the cold in winter This is what will be included in this article, as God Almighty has prescribed for his Muslim servants to turn to Him at all times when they need Him, Glory be to Him. For the poor and needy in extreme cold, in addition to supplications for the weak, the needy and the deprived, and other supplications.
The effect of supplication in Islam
Before talking about a supplication for the poor from the cold in the winter, the definition of the effect of supplication and its importance in Islam will be mentioned, as supplication in the Arabic language denotes making a request in order to obtain a specific thing. What he needs, whether in order to reform his religion or his worldly affairs and other various needs that he needs, which by definition also seeks the assistance of the weak and helpless servant of God the Strong, the Powerful, the Giver and the Giver. The urgency in the request to obtain their worldly needs in order to facilitate them, and in matters of the Hereafter, so that He forgives them their burdens and pardons their sins, and until their repentance and sincerity is accepted, and until their necks are freed from the fires of Hell, because it is the only way to reach safety and fulfill their demands and needs, and that is why they have nothing but The question of God Almighty, because He is the Master of their various affairs, Provider and way for them in their lives, and the Almighty said in His Mighty Book: So let them respond to me and believe in me, so that they may be guided.” He also says: “Let your Lord with humility and in secret. He does not like aggressors * not mischief in the land after its reform and call on Him in fear and hope that God’s mercy is close to the benefactors,” In the verse, God Almighty affirms His closeness to His servants so that they all call upon Him without intermediaries or barriers, and the Messenger of God, may God bless him and grant him peace, says in that: him in the Hereafter, or he will have his sins forgiven for as much as he prayed, so long as he did not pray for a sin or severing ties of kinship or hastening. They said: O Messenger of God, how can he be in a hurry? He said: He says: I prayed to my Lord, but he did not answer me. Therefore, supplication in Islam is one of the greatest acts of worship.
The supplication for entering the operations, the top 100 supplications for the patient in the operating room
A prayer for the poor from the cold in winter
The poor feel much cold more than others in the winter, because of their lack of the minimum requirements for protection from the winter cold, and therefore their suffering is greater than others, and the following will include a prayer for the poor from the cold in winter:
- O Allah, be a helper for every Muslim who has no breadwinner, for every afflicted, for every missing, for every sick, for every wounded and for every captive, and God we entrust you, O Lord of Majesty and Dignity, to everyone who suffers from severe cold, and everyone who asks you for protection and wellness in this world and the hereafter, O Karim, so protect them. O Most Merciful of the Merciful.
- Oh God, O God, in this severe cold, we entrust you to every Muslim who has no shelter or home, and every Muslim who has no clothing or cover, and every Muslim who has no warmth thanks to you, O Most Merciful of the merciful.
- O Allah, I ask You for the good of what You have revealed to us and the good of what is in it, and the good of what it was sent with, and I seek refuge in You from its evil, O Possessor of Majesty and Honor, and the evil of what is in it, O Generous, and the evil of what it was sent with. That is with your health, Glory be to the one who praises the thunder and the angels from his fear, O Lord, bring warmth to your poor and weak servants, O Karim
- Oh God, O Most Merciful of this world and the Hereafter, and their Merciful Ones, You are God, there is no god but You, the Rich, and we are the poor to You. Send down rain upon us and have mercy on us. Oh God, make what You sent down upon us strength and eloquence for a while, O Lord of the worlds.
- O Allah, a beneficial right, O Allah, a good right, O Possessor of majesty and honor, O Allah, I ask You for the best of what You have sent down to her and the best of what is in it, and the best of what He has sent, O Allah, protect Your poor servants from the cold of winter, and fill their hearts with warmth, O, your most merciful and most merciful.
A written prayer for the patient in the hospital for a speedy recovery
Cold prayer for the poor
The poor need help, especially in the winter and bad weather, where they have no one to pay the winter cold, in addition to that it is necessary to provide aid to them and then pray many supplications about the cold and so on, and here are some cold supplications for the poor:
- Oh God, Lord of the worlds, bring warmth, safety and peace to the hearts of your poor servants. Oh God, protect them from the evil of cold, fatigue, worry, grief, and poverty. Oh God, be with them and do not be against them, and to others, do not eat them, O God.
- O Lord of the worlds, O Most Merciful of the merciful, O Allah, protect our poor, tormented brothers, and keep them away from the cold, O Possessor of Majesty and Honor.
- Our Lord, protect us and our poor brothers, who do not find anything to warm themselves with. May God ease their affairs and be kind to your servants, and provide for them from where they do not expect, so that they may be protected from the cold of winter, hunger, fatigue, and concern, O Karim.
- Oh God, you are sufficient for us, God and the best agent, O Possessor of majesty, pride and might. Oh God, save your Muslim servants everywhere from the cold and harshness of the winter. Oh God, be for them a helper, a helper, and a helper. dear.
A prayer for the sick on Friday is written.. Prayers for the sick to recover on Friday
Cold and rain prayer
In the following, the prayer of cold and rain that a Muslim can pray if it rains and the weather becomes cold will be included, and it is as follows:
- Oh God, send down upon us abundant, good, and free water, sooner rather than later, and have mercy on us, O Most Merciful of the merciful.
- May God make what you brought down on her a watering of mercy, and do not make it a watering of torment, and protect us and protect all your Muslim servants from cold, hunger and homelessness, O Karim.
- O God, You are God, there is no god but You, the Rich, the Generous, the Giver, and we are the poor, to Your mercy.
- Oh God, we ask You for the good of this watering, the good of what is in it, and the good of what follows it, and we seek refuge in You from its evil, the evil of what is in it, and the evil of what follows it. Glory be to the One who praises the thunder and the angels from his fear, Lord of the Great Throne. the merciful.
Prayer: Oh God, I am clear to you around me and my strength
A prayer for the poor and orphans
Orphans are often poor in their lives because they cannot find someone to help them, support them, and secure their needs. Therefore, a Muslim must help orphans, and God Almighty has recommended orphans, and the following are supplications for the poor and orphans:
- Oh God, who is for the poor but you, and for the orphans but you, Lord of the worlds, oh God, be with them, protect them and provide for them, oh God, be for them a refuge, shelter, support and helper, Lord of the worlds.
- Oh God, your poor and orphaned servants need you, oh God, you are the agent of everything and the creator of everything, you created them, so provide them, feed them, water them, clothe them, and protect them from the evil of the cold and the displacement of all that is evil, O Most Merciful of the merciful.
- Oh God, you recommended the orphans well, and your Messenger, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, recommended them well, so be for them a certain and guarded good.
- Our Lord, do not torment us with what the fools did from us.
Oh Lord, have mercy, the best supplications for mercy are written
The most answered prayer for the poor in winter is written
The response to supplication is in the knowledge of God Almighty and the command of God Almighty, and no one knows this matter except Him, Glory be to Him, but a Muslim can know that the response to supplication requires sincerity and sincerity in supplication, and that the person is one of the pious who fear God, and at that time it is hoped that the supplication will be answered The following supplication is answered for the poor in cold and winter, written:
- O God, O God, O God, O Possessor of Majesty and Honor, O Who fills His Light throughout His Throne, O Most Merciful of the World and the Hereafter and their Merciful Ones, O Allah, bring down Your garment that nothing harms Your servants, the poor and weak, O Allah, dress them in the garment of piety, the garment of warmth, the garment of satiety, the garment of security, the garment of tranquility, and the garment of peace. Oh God, be a helper and watcher for them, O Lord of the worlds, O Most Generous of hosts, we entrust you in this bitter cold, those who have no shelter, and those who have no clothing, and those who have no breadwinner, O God, we entrust you to every afflicted Muslim, every lost and lost, every traveler, and every sad Muslim. Your poor servants, O Karim, my Lord be with them and do not be with them and help them and do not help them, and to other than your door and your authority do not tire them, inspire we ask you to respond to everyone who calls you with protection and wellness, O God, your poor servants need you, you are the rich and they are the poor, they extend their hands empty, and their hearts are heavy And their eyes are tearful, give them from your giving, honor them with your generosity, repent to them, and keep away from them everything that concerns them and what distresses them and what afflicts them. All of us, and our last prayer is praise be to God, Lord of the world Maine.
Prayer: Oh God, take me out of the narrow throat to the widest path
A prayer for the poor who are hungry
The poor suffer from hunger because they do not have the money to buy the food they need, and many people die of starvation and lack of food all over the world, and the following is a set of prayers for the poor for hunger that can be said after providing and extending a helping hand to help the poor:
- Oh God, be for your servants, the poor and weak, oh God, they are hungry, so feed them by Your grace, Your bliss, Your mercy and Your generosity.
- Oh God, Lord of the Worlds, O One who has solid strength, Oh God, provide for Your poor servants and open for them Your treasuries that never run out, Oh God, relieve them of hunger, thirst, fatigue and folds, and protect them with Your protection and eat them with the eyes of Your care, and make them among Your happy servants in this world and the hereafter.
- Oh God, feed every hungry poor, who is unable to obtain food, and he has no relative, friend, colleague, or lover in this world. .
- O Lord of the worlds, feed us and give us water, O Karim, O Allah, be for your weak and poor servants, feed them and give them water, and thanks to you provide them, so that they do not ask anyone but you, there is no refuge from you except to you, Lord of the worlds.
A prayer of God, whoever wants me bad, make his measure in destroying him
The best supplications in winter and cold for the poor
We have mentioned previously supplications for the poor in winter and cold, different and varied, and the following are the best duas for righteousness and winter for the poor and the needy and other things:
A prayer for refugees
Oh God, there is no god but You, the Great and the Most High, You are the rich and we are the poor to You, O God, O God, be for Your slaves refugees everywhere, Inspire, make us good in what You have sent down upon us, Oh God, feed, water, and protect Your vulnerable refugee slaves all over the world, Oh God, they are Your weak slaves, do not kill them Your wrath upon them, and do not torment them in their lives, and pardon them and pardon them, Glory be to You, who glorify the thunder and angels in Your name, that You are over all things worthy and worthy of the answer, O Possessor of Majesty and Honor.
A prayer for the needy
Glory be to You, O God, and with Your praise, blessed are Your Names, Your remembrance is sanctified, Your great stature is exalted. O tenderness, O Manan, O Allah, protect them from the wind and what you have been given, and from the severity of the winter cold and what it brought, for they are your servants in need of you, O Allah, relieve their anguish, heal their patients, fix their conditions, unite their hearts, and enrich them with your solution for your freedom, O Lord of the worlds.
The prayer of the weak
O God, strong, strong, possessor of power and might, owner of kingship and kingdom, be for your weak and vulnerable servants in the east and west of the earth, oh God, you are the strong and they are your weak and poor servants to you. Oh God, keep them in Your mercy, and protect them with Your protection, and keep them away from all evil, and keep them away from all evil.
The most beautiful prayer for a dear person you love, a prayer for someone you love with happiness and success
At the end of an article entitled A prayer for the poor from the cold in winter We learned about the importance of supplication in Islam and a large group of supplications were included, and we mentioned the cold supplication in some detail, in addition to a supplication for the poor from hunger and a supplication for hail and rain, and we included a supplication for the poor and orphans and a supplication for the homeless of the poor, and other supplications.